WEST COAST SOFT GROUND SPECIALIST EQUIPMENT
Attention to Detail
West Coast Soft Ground Specialist Equipment
Mellex Group Ltd with all the various individual strands of businesses, have also diversified in to providing highly specialised plant and equipment to give our customers the best solution for the most complex of tasks. We have invested heavily in getting plant and equipment manufactured and customised to suit all types of terrain, so as to allow access where standard equipment cannot go. Our excavators have been modified with extra wide low ground pressure tracks, which allows them to traverse on very soft ground with minimal damage and having next to no environmental impact.
We also have all terrain people carriers on rubber tracks, allowing safe carriage of personnel and equipment across soft and steep ground. Should there be a requirement to transport materials across marshland and bogs etc., then we can offer a range of sizes of tracked dumpers, some of which are fitted with hiab cranes and winches etc.
Our access equipment range includes rubber tracked carriers fitted with MEWPS (commonly known as cherry pickers). They are available in a range of different sizes.
An example of the types of plant and equipment we have available:
• Hagglund BV206 all terrain people and cargo carriers, some fitted with cranes
• Tracked dumpers ranging from 1 - 15 tonne
• Tracked dumpers fitted with hiabs, pole/pipe carriers and cable drum carriers
• Tracked carriers fitted with high reach cherry pickers
• Low ground pressure excavators ranging from 7 - 20 tonne fitted with height restrictors
• Temporary road way for forming temporary access tracks across soft ground
• Bog mats for mobile works on soft ground
• Tracked carriers with hydraulic winches
• Mobile welfare units and containers which are transportable with our tracked dumper with hiab.
Whatever your requirements are, we are sure to have a solution that will suit the job.
Give us a call to see what we can do for you!