MELLEX PLANT & CONSTRUCTION
Mellex Plant & Construction can offer a full turnkey package to allow the customer a one stop solution for all the project requirements.
We have been in the business and gained our experience since 1998. We have worked with major utility companies such as Scottish and Southern Energy and Scottish Power. In that time we have also been involved with local authorities, major construction and civil engineering projects, as well as smaller contracting works.
We pride ourselves in offering a comprehensive and competitive solution for all your demolition, excavation and plant hire requirements.
We have a substantial fleet of plant and vehicles to undertake the most demanding of jobs. This coupled together with our skill, knowledge and experience, enable us to complete works within set timescales in a safe and professional manner and at a competitive rate.
We have invested in the latest technology for both specialist operated and non-operated plant, providing our clients and customers with a wide range of equipment to suit their every need.
We go beyond simply supplying plant and equipment, by also providing advice and support on the best solutions for specific projects.
All of our operators are fully trained and highly competent to handle every piece of equipment, to ensure the customer gets the best return and maximum utilisation.
Each item of plant is safety checked and maintained to a very high standard in order to minimise downtime and disruption to the customer and the project.
An example of the types of equipment we have available:
• Excavators from 0.8 to 25 tonne (all fitted with quick hitches and available with breakers and grabs as required)
• Tracked and wheeled dumpers from 1 to 15 tonne
• Skid steer loader with road planer and tar paver
• Articulated dump trucks
• Telehandlers including rotating telehandler c/w 5 tonne crane winch & man basket.
• Various excavator attachments such as rotating grabs, crusher & screening buckets and forestry mulchers.
• Tipper trucks and hot box vehicles for the transportation of hot tarmac.
We pride ourselves in that whatever your requirements are – you can be sure that we have the equipment and capability to complete your job on time and on budget!